Thursday 21 August 2014

Gucci : Envy Me

Dear Chryslynn,

I have known you as the only girl who is both: gorgeous, smart, fun, ‘has it all’ and yet is kind, warm and dedicated towards making this world a better place.  It is so easy for all of us to be full of ourselves but you make it look so easy to be humble and unassuming.
On your birthday, I thought of wishing you differently- on my blog :D AND I baked you this cake.


Okay, I didn’t :P You know I can’t bake-yet (only a matter of time, I tell ya!).  So even if I didn’t bake you this cake, I am dedicating this review to you as I feel it completely embodies our friendship. Mwah hon!

The Gucci “Envy Me” bath and shower gel is stuff wet dreams are made of. True to its luxury tag, the shower gel has a silky smooth texture- unlike any shower gel I have used before. It forms a rich, thick lather and a tiny droplet does the job. Don’t get fooled that it is a gel: each wash not only promises to satisfy all of your senses, but leaves you moisturised and smelling like a million bucks for the entire day. You can throw away your battalion of perfumes and creams now. Believe me, you won’t need it. I was also really impressed that the scent was mild and absolutely original.


The opulent scent is composed of Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Pomegranate, Pineapple, Teak Wood and Wood. And look at that bottle: its simple, elegant and once you get to experience it, you are gonna be pretty much addicted. In the process, I've only described Chryslynn to you. :) 

This also makes for an awesome gift and you need not bother about the age factor at all. It perfectly suits any woman between the ages of 21-80 years. The cost you ask? I would say it didn't feel like much to me and if it does to you, I would recommend that you look right through it. Everybody deserves a break and may be this is yours. Go ahead, spoil yourself silly.
Chris ma sweetheart, you are more precious and unique than this perfectly crafted wonder from Gucci and I love you, love, love you to bits!!!
Here’s wishing you a luxurious chocolate-marshmallow-rainbows filled birthday- 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Mwah mwah some more- mwah! 

Love you!!
Ashwini

P.S. Hey guys, thank you for being a part of Chryslynn’s birthday and you can go find your product here-

No comments:

Post a Comment